This Tuesday is my dad’s next doctor appointment.
He’s got to go back to Duke and they will analyze an MRI that he got done on Friday.
This is the point where they will decide if the treatments are working, or if they are not. So they will either decide to continue them, or to stop them.
So yeah, if y’all could pray for safe travel, doctor’s wisdom, and for us to have peace regardless of what God has in store.
Thank you. <3